Sunday, March 14, 2010

Day One

Okay, first blogging I've done in a really long time. I think I should go ahead and explain what this entire thing is for. You see, I am an avid fan of Foamy the Squirrel and he gave me the idea to start this with my rants. You see, some people just piss the great Ravage (That's me) off and I usually can't give them a piece of my mind without some pussy whining and complaining about what I've said. Usually calling me mean, insensitive; whatever, the list goes on for probably miles. I'd like to point out that I don't give a rat's ass about that. I'll swear to my heart's content and there is not a damn thing you can do about it. Freedom of speech fuckers! So let me start with my first Rant.


People who think their lives suck ass.

Okay, Foamy said it and I'll say it again. Grow up! Get the fuck over yourselves! The world doesn't care and I sure as hell don't care about you getting locked out of your house or your "Drug Problems" or some other prosecution shit because it happens to everyone. I for one deal with it on the daily with being an absolutely terrifying sociopath; And by the way, I enjoy it very much. I don't care who lives where but everyone has total suck-ness in their lives. Especially for you soft hearted losers out there who think your lives suck because your parents don't give you everything you want. Go fuck yourselves with something hard and deadly! It's about time someone gave you a piece of their mind and beat you with a yaoi paddle. If you assfucks can't get over yourselves no one is going to care and no one is going to care about your existence for a very long time.

Gaaah, and for you underage pot heads and Boozers out there, this goes double for you! You're not old enough to have problems. If something doesn't work out perfectly make the fucking best of it! You'll immediately see a change in your life! It'll be miraculous! Who knows, you might actually get laid. For future reference, Don't you little fuckers ever say "Oh you don't understand" to anyone. You don't know anyone over the fucking internet enough to say that. For all you know, they could be hundreds of times worse off than you, but they're actually good at making the best of it. They could understand more and know more than you could ever dream. If they're being sympathetic, take the time out of your busy internet surfing to actually talk to them. They probably have some decent advice that you should listen to.

Helping people get a life since 2001.

The Great Ravage

No comments:

Post a Comment